Interested in donating to this cause?
LCIP is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that is tax-exempt from federal income tax and can receive tax-deductible donations.
If you would like to donate to our organization please call, email or mail a letter to:
Lower Chippewa Invasives Partnership, Inc.
700 Wolske Bay Road, Suite 275
Interested in being one of our sponsors?
Click HERE for the LCIP Sponsorship Packet to view our Sponsorship Packet and then contact us about any details you want to learn more about.
How can you benefit?
- Support local conservation and land stewardship
- Be a part of the conservation community in West Central Wisconsin
- Network with professionals from many disciplines through meetings and field days
- Play a critical role in invasive species legislation in the state of Wisconsin
- By becoming a member you will receive updates from the organization via email
- You will also be a part of a citizen-led, non-profit organization impacting communities of the five-county jurisdiction
Thank you for considering helping us meet our goals to educate, outreach and control invasive plants!
Another way to give
If you shop on Amazon you can help Lower Chippewa Invasives Partnership, Inc. (LCIP) by ordering through AmazonSmile, which is the same website as Amazon that will also donate 0.5% of the order total to LCIP. To find out more click on the link below.